When publishing a new version it would be very useful to add a DESCRPTION. This could be an internal version of the app. Otherwise you won't be able to see a Description in Lambda's Dashboard ("Versions").
When I try to use the pipe atlassian/aws-sam-deploy:2.4.1 with the "--parameter-overrides" option I get the error: "No such option: --parameter-overrides environment Did you mean --parameter-overrides?" If we look in the AWS Sam Deploy documentation we will see the --parameter-overrides option.
This is a non-blocking issue, but we just had a whole lot of automated PRs request we upgrade our serverless dependency from 3.* -> 4.* from Snyk due to 2+ vulnerabilities at a medium priority and I think one was high priority (resolved moving from 3.22.0 -> 3.38.0). Does the serverless-deploy pipe Docker image typically…
I have a serverless app that uses Poetry for package management. I am using bitbucketpipelines/serverless-deploy:1.5.0 to deploy my serverless app. When I try to deploy, I get this error: Deploying ServerlessAppTemplate to stage dev (us-east-2) Generating requirements.txt from "pyproject.toml" × Stack…
The serverless-deploy pipe currently uses `python:3.10-slim` for its Docker image. I use the serverless-deploy pipe to deploy serverless applications, and I'm looking to upgrade our Lambda functions to python 3.12 in AWS. I know we can technically, probably, update the runtime to python 3.12 and still use this pipe to…
Hi there, I am trying to deploy my backend using atlassian/serverless-deploy:1.5.0. But I am getting the following error : Can somebody help resolve this error please? The other thing is it doesn't use eslint-config-prettier at all. Not sure why its referencing it though. <span>Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory,…
Following the example in the serverless-deploy documentation, I've added the following code to my pipeline: - echo 'npm install serverless-lift@1.*' > .install-sls-plugins.sh # - echo 'cat serverless.yml && echo "Youre grounded"' > .install-sls-plugins.sh - chmod +x .install-sls-plugins.sh - pipe:…
I have a pipeline step that already successfully updates a lambda. However, I just tried the example where we subsequently get the version number and assign an alias to it in the same step. The second pipe call fails with Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pipe.py", line 341, in <module> pipe.run() File "/pipe.py",…
Hey there, According to the atlassian/serverless-deploy:1.2.0 (https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/serverless-deploy/src/master/), to set different Serverless configuration file we should define CONFIG param. However, it doesn't say anything about the ts-node. Anyway, after config it according to the doc: image:…
@mention So I'm creating my custom pipeline using pipe integration and environmental variables I created. There's a testing, staging and production, environmental variable thanks to the advice of many people who have helped me thus far-especially today. Thinking flow of control/programming logic- It makes sense to create…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.