Hi,
I'm trying to append test steps to an existing test case from the importer tool field Issue Key [Use to append steps to existing test] but instead the tool is creating a new test case. Can someone explain to me how to map Issue Key's?
Hello,
In your Excel file there must be a column with the issue key. You should map this column in the ZFJ Importer
Hi Alexey,
I have done that but it's still creating a new test case rather than updating an existing one. My excel file has columns: Case Name, Step Name, Result, Data, External Id and Issue Key. I am entering F into the tool for Issue Key
I am not sure. It worked for me
Just to confirm, Issue Key is the name JIRA assigns to the test case we create? Not the Issue ID?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.