Hey everyone,
We have a Jira Service Desk 3 user license, for fairly small company.
I've been hired last summer as a IT technician in this company and had an Agent role on our Jira Service Desk, however a few months later the network administrator left the company and I took over his tasks as well as the support so I was the only user of the Jira Support Desk and it worked without any issues, as I did not have any changes to make.
Fast forward to now, we've hired a new support technician, which I need to give Agent permissions to, without being an administrator, so I forced changed the password of the administrator account with "forgot password" tool, as I do have the old network administrators emails since he registered most of our licenses everywhere with that email.
After changing the password to his Jira Service Desk account, that account is now void of every permissions and only has the permissions of a regular user, who can only create a ticket. The license is even registered to this same account, yet it's only a regular user...
Any ways to solve this? Is this a known issue?
Thank you!