Hello,
I have created " Custom fields " that users can post their scripts however it does not look correct. What should I do to change the text field that the script looks like a real script.
Thank you.
Hello, @Elif Alverson
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "like a real script"? Please, be a little bit more descriptive.
Thanks in advance.
Sure.
When we post our scripts it seems like , there are not spaces between the lined, or lines are all cramped together.
What text format should we use to post our scripts ?Is this format is available for custom fields?
Does that make any sense?
Yes, it does.
Do you use Text Field (multi-line)?
I think you might find the following information really helpful:
Text Formatting Notation Help
I would like to change the Custom Multi Line text field to the Custom Multi Line Code field? Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.