In my scenario, we have a confluence space that is tied to JIRA Service Desk. Only me and my boss have the ability to Add/Delete pages in that space since it's a customer-facing knowledge base.
While there aren't any pages with page-level restrictions on them, I don't have to worry about people interfering with our pages since the space is locked down for Add/Delete permissions.
However, I would like the ability to let certain users edit specific pages? How can I do this? If I give everyone the ability to Add/Delete pages, then I could give all pages a page-level restriction and then add editors onto specific pages, but then users could still create or delete new stuff.
Any suggestions on how I can prevent everyone in my company from creating new material in a space, but also give certain users the ability to edit specific pages from time to time?