I'm trying to find a way to automatically generate the table of contents from a single page with all headings 1-5. Does anyone know how I can do this using the PDF template? Or is this generally not possible?
actually it looks like this:
but i want somethink like this:
i already read this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf612/table-of-contents-macro-958777850.html ,
but their is no description how to implement page count or the dots
Hi @serc
I think the table of Contents macro is not so easy customizability towards the PDF export.
You could try styling it with CSS (Customize Exports to PDF).
If you want to have heavily customizable templates bringing nice looking results I suggest checking out the app Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence for Confluence. You can find it on the Atlassian Marketplace.
CheersNick
Scroll PDF is not for free, is there any other option ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.