Hi all We have enabled Jira service desk in addition to having a JIRA next gen project. We have started tracking time against resolving open issues. This is showing and working fine. The request I have been asked to follow up on now is across JIRA Or at least within service desk and our project in that we would like to see the time spent on issues/items by user. Many users may contribute to one issue. Second, to this I have been asked to provide time tracking for our sprint items getting worked on. I have checked everything and the first point is I can see the team allocating time, but for some reason, I can't seem to see anything or have the ability to log time also, not sure why if others can, I ran the permission checker and it says I can do work. Saying that I have been asked to have it as per above, like to see the time spent on issues/items by user. Many users may contribute to one issue. So the request is for our sprint/kanban items also. This is to assist with billing + R&D reporting and to report back on what the team have been working on.