Jira Software Mobile Client is available in Jira Software Server and in Jira Software Cloud?
Hi Roberto
Carlos is right. At the moment Jira as mobile app is only available for Jira Cloud.
But I think there will be an App for Server soon. Check out https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mobile-app/server and sign up to get news on this.
There is an issue in Atlassian's bug tracker as well: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149
RegardsNick
Hi @[deleted] , @Sloan N_ B_ , @Carlos Espeja Mendoza (G2)
I'm excited to announce that we have released public apps Jira Server mobile apps on iOS and Android.
For more information including functionality available, requirements and sign up details, see here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mobile-app/server
Please do send us feedback, it is crucial in helping us improve our mobile app.
Thanks,
James | Product Manager, Server Mobile
I thin is only available for Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.