When trying to log into Bitbucket I am given the notification "Log in - Bitbucket The remote authentication server is not available. Please try again later."
I was running into a situation where I had a valid login to Jira and was told by my administrator that the username and password between both systems is the same but that doesn't appear to be the case. He had me reset the password for Bitbucket and I was then able to get into bitbucket but then I needed to get back to Jira and I was no longer able to do so using my same username and password. He then had me reset the password again and I gained access to Jira but lost access to BitBucket.
I am unable to manually reset my password in BitBucket because I receive the notification "Reset your password - Bitbucket Your account details are read-only.
Please contact your administrator to change your password."
I asked the account admin/project manager for help again because I needed to be able to check code in and now my credentials don't work for either side and I'm told to contact you fine folks for help.