Hello!
I am trying to search all the issues in the project that has the status of "In analysis" but has not changed statuses into "Selected for Development, In Progress, Done".
This is what I have so far
Project = "Enterprise Collaboration Platform" AND status IS "In Analysis" AND status WAS NOT IN ("Selected for Development", "In Progress", "Done")
I am getting this error:
PARSE ERROR: Encountered " "Project "" at line 1, column 1. Was expecting one of: "-" ... ... "(" ... "round" ... "floor" ... "ceil" ... "abs" ... "remainder" ... "sqrt" ... "cbrt" ... "random" ... "pow" ... "max" ... "min" ... "modulus" ... "log10" ... "log" ... "sin" ... "cos" ... "tan" ... "asin" ... "acos" ... "atan" ... "sinh" ... "cosh" ... "tanh" ... "toDegrees" ... "toRadians" ... "numberOfSelectedItems" ... "numberOfAvailableItems" ... "availableItems" ... "allAvailableItems" ... "length" ... ... ... ... ... ... "previousValue" ... "hasChanged" ... "filledInTransitionScreen" ... "second" ... "minute" ... "hour" ... "dayOfTheWeek" ... "dayOfTheMonth" ... "month" ... "year" ... "timePar...
Any help would be much appreciated!