To start with, I'm not exactly an expert in these matters, and also, I kinda doubt there is an answer to this, but here goes anyway.
I had some rather serious issues with my phone, had to do resetting and reinstalling and stuff, and now it's no longer seen as the same device. As such, Authy will no longer give me a code for Two-Step verification. The next step then is to use a recovery code, but if I have them I don't know where. I read about getting them through SSH, and my laptop should be the system with the key, but I get the following result:
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '18.205.93.2' to the list of known hosts.
Load key "C:\\Users\\Erwin de Jong/.ssh/id_rsa.ppk": invalid format
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
So that doesn't work. An alternative solution is to simply make a new account, but I kinda need to use the same e-mail address.
And with that, I'm a bit at a loss, and don't see a next step. Wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one, but maybe someone has a tip for me still?