You may discuss "Smart Git Integration for Jira" app here.
any estimated terms on when you will support Gitea integration?
Hello @Yurchenko Maxim ,
We have already done Gitea integration and now we are testing it and going to release the update in the coming days.
Hi @Yurchenko Maxim ,
Smart Git Integration v.3.6.2 with Gitea integration support is released!
Could you please update your instance?
Regards,
Liubov
Hi,
Is it possible to add a setting, where you can restrict the app to selected projects. We have some projects just to report time and never commit on such a project.
Steffen
Hello @Steffen Helfenberger ,
Thanks for your question.
We've created a task in our backlog to add a setting that allows restricting the app to selected projects.
I'll keep you posted on progress directly by email.
Luba
Hi, can you advise how to integrate with Google Cloud Source repositories? I'm struggling with the SSH option, getting permission denied. I'm wondering if having an email address as the username is the problem?
ssh://[email]@gmail.com@source.developers.google.com:2022/p/[project]/r/[repo]
I tried escaping the @ with %40 but that didn't work
Is there an update to this question?
Hello @saly ,
We created the task to provide support for Google Cloud Source repositories. The task is in the backlog.
I'll let you know the estimates as soon as they are available.
After i connect to my Repo, i get an error message. In the Log it shows that it log in and quickly logged out of the Repo.
Hi @Icke ,
Thank you for your comment.
We recommend submitting a ticket to the app vendor's team for further troubleshooting: https://aserve.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/5
Thanks,Daniel
Thanks
I'm trying to connect via SSH to a git repository hosted on my personal website, in the format ssh://danielba@<mywebsite>:1970/home/danielba/<repo_name>
The SSH key and passphrase are definitely correct, but I'm getting permission denied.
Does the integration not work with privately hosted repos?
Hello Daniel,
Due to some peculiarities of our application's functioning, it only supports repositories that are exposed on the Internet.
In some cases, it may help to allow all the traffic from the plugin's IP address ("136.243.48.166") on your network side.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.