how i can measure teams performance (response and resolution times ) for assigned issues versus these issues SLA time
Hi @Ahmed Shehata - Are you looking for something like what is detailed in this article here ? I am sure you already know about 'Reports' link on the left sidebar in your JSD project. Here you do see 'SLA Goals' that should help you read the % success on your SLAs. You can also add custom reporting that you will be able to do as explained in the article.
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Kalyani
Hi @[deleted]
thanks for your support
but I have more than 1 support group that may share the resolution steps or actions
how I can measure each team performance
you can create a report for each team. Go to project > reports, create a new report based upon SLA, add a series and use JQL to define the team. If you use Groups and place all the right folks into the group then you can use the Group in the JQL. You could have one report that shows all teams or individual reports.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.