WHy? Having the same user assigned to both the reporter and assignee roles may cause your SLA to work incorrectly.
Unsure. Are you experiencing this. Can you explain what you are seeing specifically?
i want to understand which level the SLA will be calculated, it can be assigned as an issue property or only as a relation between reporter and Assignee
I’m sorry but I don’t understand your question. Please review this document as a starter to SLAs. https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html
they don’t relate to reporter and assignee. SLAs are timers that reflect the commitment to resolve an issue based upon things like priority and leverage a customized calendar that represent you work schedule.
for other service management applications, I can assign SLAs based on the reporter or its location or issue category or Assignee it self
can i do that here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.