I would like to know if it i possible to tag yourself on a confluence page so that you can assign a task to yourself
Hi @Paul Nowak,
Could you tag yourself using the @ symbol to assign a task to yourself?
Thanks
Danny, No when I use the @ it won't find my name. I can use if for any other user in the system. I am not sure if there is a setting stopping you from tagging yourself or not
@Paul Nowak,
i hope this help
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-mention-certain-users-in-confluence-779165995.html
Thanks Ajeet, I will look into this. The issue is that a user can mention me as I show up then they do the mention however I cannot mention myself. When I do an @Paul Nowak my name doesn't show. I looking at the confluence documentation I have read that you can mention yourself. So I don't understand why I can't
Did rebuilding the index work as @ajeet_singh suggested?
Type '@ Paul Nowak' and press tab and it will auto fill with your name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.