This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence 5.9 Release Notes
After update to 9.1 I selected to use old dashboard. How to switch back to new one?
Here is the solution.
I successfully returned to new dashboard after performing this steps:
mysql>
delete from OS_PROPERTYENTRY where entity_key ='user.features.enabled' OR entity_key ='confluence.user.runtime.recent-changes.size' OR entity_key='confluence.macros.dashboard.selected.tab';
Query OK, 56 rows affected (0.08 sec)
# /etc/init.d/confluence restart
update confluence web page and login again
Same question. And have already heard the same question from others in my org.
And where does the "feedback" go? And how can on-prem customers remove this option?
Same question, any ideas?
Just found a solution for my problem.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF50/Customising+the+Getting+Started+Guide+on+the+Dashboard
and then follow section "The default getting-started section" (reset default for global layout).
My first idea was to return to backup and upgrade again but it's not a good idea. I've created support ticked to Atlassian in same time I posted question here. Still waiting for reply from them. I believe this glitch will be fixed in next release.
It doesn't help. I edited Global Layout, removed all code and saved, then I got nothing on my dashboard. Then I used Reset to Default, but dashboar stayed with old style.
Same question, any updates?
My request status changed to Atlassian Investigating. 25/Nov/15 11:31 AM
Thank you! Works for me too on Microsoft SQL Server.
There is a knowledge base article that describes the steps to re-enable the new dashboard.See How to reenable the new dashboard in Confluence 5.9 for that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.