Hi,
I am receiving the following error with some plugins:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Certificate for <192.168.60.5> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names: [192.168.60.5, localhost, 127.0.0.1]
As you can see, the servername mentioned DOES match with one of the alternative names. (I have regenerated the certificate when they were really NOT matching)
- I am just evaluating JIRA on a local desktop VMs and not using any DNS naming for the JIRA IP: 192.168.60.5
- I have setup a proxy with nginx running on 443 with SSL enabled.
- I have imported my server certificate that I use with nginx to java keystore (and the Suggested Alternative Names in the above error message are read from that server certiticate)
- My JIRA application is running on 8080 without SSL and using https scheme and my proxy on 443.
Now, I can see the JIRA application is reachable and looks okay. But some plugins like HealthCheck gets the above error.
Certificate in Keystore:
#keytool -list -v -keystore /etc/pki/java/cacerts -alias jiratest
Enter keystore password:
Alias name: jiratest
Creation date: Feb 2, 2019
Entry type: trustedCertEntry
Owner: CN="JIRA Test - Jeevan", O=MyCompany, L=Hyderabad, ST=Telangana, C=IN
Issuer: CN="JIRA Test - Jeevan", O=MyCompany, L=Hyderabad, ST=Telangana, C=IN
Serial number: efa8e2ffe8548025
Valid from: Sat Feb 02 15:14:20 IST 2019 until: Sun Feb 02 15:14:20 IST 2020
Certificate fingerprints:
MD5: A7:1A:5B:7A:D7:9C:72:E3:D0:83:C1:06:8A:5E:F4:D3
SHA1: BD:09:AE:E8:BD:3D:3B:28:15:38:52:42:AC:3A:51:96:3F:6A:A6:09
SHA256: 61:F2:AA:16:F8:A9:B9:32:0B:8A:64:D0:83:0C:27:EB:59:CF:74:EE:9A:42:B6:0E:3B:23:34:C9:5F:95:7E:12
Signature algorithm name: SHA256withRSA
Subject Public Key Algorithm: 2048-bit RSA key
Version: 3
Extensions:
#1: ObjectId: 2.5.29.17 Criticality=false
SubjectAlternativeName [
DNSName: 192.168.60.5
DNSName: localhost
DNSName: 127.0.0.1
]
Any ideas please?
Thanks you!