Hi all,
I am in the process of integrating JIRA with other systems we have in a company.
One of the challanges is to integrate it with our ERP system - Dynamics SL that manages the project cost. Right now all worklog is being done in that system which is not that convinient neither for PM, nor for developers.
I imagine to have the following work flow in JIRA:
1. The employes once they have the ticket done, log their time in it and move it further according to workflow
2. The PM revise the ticket and approve it or decline. Once it was approved, the time spent cannot be changed in the ticket
3. Once the time is approved, the data flows to our ERP
Here is my question: as far as I know there is no such a functionality in JIRA as approving hours. Is it possible to add this customization and would it be a lot of work?
P.S. I am using JIRA on-premis