Tenho uma grupo de programadores com nove usuários mas não consigo atribuir este grupo ao repositório novo.
Não aparece nenhum grupo para eu selecionar, antes eu conseguia normal.
Como faz para voltar a atribuir o grupo ao repositório?
Hi @Acompanhamento GV8, first of all, please note we can only provide help in English, hope that's not a problem
Are you sure you have created the group correctly? I've checked your account but couldn't see any group. You'll need to create the group n the general settings of your account (not the repository settings). You can use this URL, make sure to replace <username> with your actual username:
https://bitbucket.org/account/user/<username>/groups/
Let us know how it goes!
Ana
@Ana RetamalThank you, it worked.
His explanation solved.
Glad I could help you!
Have a good day,
This solution did not work for me. I have several repositories and I can add my user groups to almost all of them except in a specific repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.