How can I change font size of displayed data in issue navigator?
---
(Jira v4.1.2#531)
Easiest thing to do then is just put something like the following in to your announcement banner:
<style type="text/css"> #issuetable td.reporter { font-size: 18pt; } </style>
Press ctrl+
You could find the file global-static.css, look for the line similar to: #issuetable td {line-height:1.286;padding:5px 7px;}
then modify it to include font-size:14px or whatever you want.
A better way might be to include your own css for the jira.navigator web resource context, if contexts were available for your jira version.
If you just edit the global-static.css you may have problems because I believe clients are told to cache it for 10 years.
(or mousewheel). +1 from me for the obvious answer. See below for the "world of pain" answer.
Yup, I had a client who demanded making some other text larger, then went into a huge loop of adjusting assorted relative sizes of fonts throughout Jira and got precisely nowhere, because at the end of it, the relative sizes were the same, and the browsers resize sorted the problem. It got even more ridiculous when the team that did it went to a meeting, proudly announced they had "fixed the sizing problems in Jira", got asked for a demo, and the first thing the user did was hit ctrl- because "it doesn't fit on the screen properly if you don't shrink it a bit"
This of course is obvious.
But for me what I want is to mix font size, some bigger, some smaller.
See my answer below then. You can customise the styles for different columns as you need.
I think that's the right code for Jira 4.1, but I don't have a copy to hand to check the html.
You will need to restart Jira to get this picked up - it caches a lot of stuff, including most of the css.
Found global-static.css
/* issuetable */ #issuetable .nav, #issuetable .nav p, #issuetable .nav img {vertical-align:top;} #issuetable .stsequence {width:1%;white-space:nowrap;} #issuetable .parentIssue {font-size:9px;color:#666;} #issuetable .summary {font-size:12px;width:20%;} #issuetable .description {width:30%;} #issuetable .issueCount {text-align:center;} #issuetable .status, #issuetable .resolution, #issuetable .issuekey {white-space:nowrap;} #issuetable .issuetype {width:24px;} #issuetable td.progress {font-size:0;height:1px;} #issuetable .issue_actions {width:30px;}
If I want to reduce font size of Reporter column data. Do I need add line like this:
#issuetable td.reporter{font-size:9px;}
Do I need restart Jira or just refresh browser required after modifications?
ps Thanks for your comments!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.