Hi there,
we are using JIRA Cloud. Couple weeks ago some JIRA Tickets started to appear that were not assigned to anyone.
I tried preventing this one by not allowing unassigned issues anymore.
Settings > System > Edit Settings
Unfortunately I can't change the setting "Allow unassigned issues"
Cannot turn off "Allow unassigned issues" as there are 1 issue(s) that are unassigned.
Please assign these issues before disabling Unassigned Issues.
N.B. You may not have permissions to view all of these issues.
I can't find this unassigned issue. If I click on the link there are no unassigend issues. Searching for unassigned issues also reveals no issues. I thought as an administrator I have all the permission but this one I cannot find and therefore can not change the setting to not allow unassigend issues.
Any ideas?
This JIRA instance is a couple years old and has moved from a hosted provider to JIRA Cloud. First issue is from 2011. Maybe there is something stuck somewhere?