I'm really lost on how to properly setup Jira Service Desk.I have a company which should have a single support portal (my company).However, I have multiple products, and each product of course has different versions.The portal should handle general questions like website issues, payment, warranties, etc., but also specific questions about a product. User will ask about product X, in version Y, why something is not wrong.I tried to create a single service desk project (TMS Software), because I want a single portal. Then I created several components for each product I have.But to my surprise, I cannot define versions for each component. The versions are per project! Am I missing something?How can I properly setup that?I also would like to have tickets to be public to everyone by default, and to have a field "make this private" and then the user explicitly asks for a private ticket if he wants to. I tried to use Organizations for that, is that the correct way? I have created one organization "TMS Customers" which holds *all* customers. Not sure if that's correct?Thanks in advance.
Hi wlandgraf,
I saw that you opened a ticket with our support related to the same question.As the question is the same, let's focus on the ticket to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz, ok, looking forward to the answer in the ticket.
Whats the answer in the ticket?
The ticket is rather long and evolve through other subquestions, but all in all, unfortunately, we couldn't achieve what we want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.