Hi,
I just installed a tScript Runner and I have big problem. I'm not able to add a Behaviours (look on screenshot). I was cleared plugins cache and it's doesn't help.
Hi TomaszCan you go to the Manage add-ons page, find Scriptrunner, click it to expand the Scriptrunner section and then expand the section that says "xxx of xxx modules enabled"Then check to see if the " Behaviour admin assets (bh-admin) " module is enabled or disabled?
Hi Matthew,
I have all modules enable.
Hi Tomasz
Do you see any errors in the Browsers Developer Console tab when you try to load the behaviours page?
Can you tell me the Scriptrunner version you installed and if you upgraded, please tell me from which version you upgraded?
Did you manage to create any behaviours before this issue happened?
Matthew,
I jus installed Script Runner, but I don't know full history of instalation this addon on this Jira instance. I checked and also can't add post-function, validators or conditions. I can only use Script Console, build-in scripts etc. When i load a behaviours page a have errors.
Data with key com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:directIdeaIntegration.idea-editor-data-provider has already been claimed
And
TypeError: $ is not a function
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.