I successfully load my SSH keys in SourceTree via Pageant and operate normally, but each time close and restart SourceTree, it will ask for SSH again. What am I missing?
HiIf Pageant is shutdown, i.e. not visible in the Taskbar hidden items, or does not have the key loaded, then Sourcetree will restart it if the option is set in Tools/Options/General tab when it restarts.If Pageant is running and has the key loaded it should just connect and start using that.What behavior are you seeing?
The Pageant shows information that no keys have been loaded, so there is an empty field with keys information. It is necessary to load the private key again. This happens each time when the PC is restarted. I'm using the VirtualBox (Oracle) and virtual Windows 10.
Could You please support me with the mentioned issue? I can provide detailed information about this case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.