Can we display the fields or have users enter into the fields for the STAGIL Tables custom fields when they are submitting a request on Service Desk?
Hi @Charlie Bolante,
Sorry to chime in here. But I saw you were not getting a response.
I'm part of the team of the Table Grid Next Generation for Jira SD. So we do have full compatibility with the service desk customer portal.
Although it's another add-on, it does offer what you're looking for.
Anyway, hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
Cheers,Stefaan
Thanks Stefaan, this add-on does look better, and I'm recommending we change to that one.
Do you know if Scriptrunner behaviours work well with this add on in the service desk portal?
I would like to inform you that STAGIL Tables is now also fully supporting the service desk portal. In earlier versions, it was only available on some of the screens.
If you want faster support, please contact us directly and create a ticket at https://support.stagil.com/
Best regards,DanielSTAGIL
Hi,
Sorry for the late answer but yes this is possible:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards
Wytze
how?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.