Hi,
I have a number of select list (dropdown) fields on my jira form, some of which hold over 500 values.
I have had success populating these fields from an external source using groovy script in the script console and within the field behaviour. The issues I encounter are this:
1. As a new issue is created, I want to populate these dropdowns if they have not been populated. However, I am struggling to find the methods needed to get a handle to the issue being created. I am using Adaptavist Behaviours and would like this behaviour to execute conditionally each time a new issue is created. How does one get hold of an issue not yet persisted?
2. The initialiser appears to execute multiple times when creating an issue. Is there a suggested alternative location or time in the process for such a script to be contained?
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Luke