I am trying to create a behaviour where depending on the selected Project a different template will show up in the description. So let's say I select the project "IT team" which has a key ITT I want to see the following in the description:
"Explain the problem:
Start date:
Resolution needed by:"
If I select a Finance team (ID = FTT) the Description should read:
"How many invoices have you provided:
When is the payment required:"
==============================
This is what I have done so far but it doesn't work:
def desc = getFieldById("description")
def proj = getFieldById("project")
// First template
def defaultValue1 = """
Explain the problem:
Start date:
Resolution needed by:
""".replaceAll(/ /, '')
// Second template
def defaultValue2 = """
Explain the problem:
Start date:
Resolution needed by:
""".replaceAll(/ /, '')
if (proj == "ITT") {
desc.setFormValue(defaultValue1)
elif (proj == "FTT" {
desc.setFormValue(defaultValue2)
}
Can someone advice what am I doing wrong?