Hello,
Since upgrading my confluence to last version ( 6.14.0 ) we're unable to start :
You can find error here : https://paste.proxgroup.fr/?418e964b0bd231f9#PxAg0agVDKSAiTo4uF/Ei62EtRn0u04NtdZQ0Dqwayw=
I followed this guide : https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-generates-confluence-is-vacant-error-on-install-779164449.html
I can ping myself : root@intra-confluence:/opt/atlassian/confluence/logs# ping `cat /etc/hostname`PING intra-confluence (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data.64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.020 ms64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.024 ms^C--- intra-confluence ping statistics ---2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 999msrtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.020/0.022/0.024/0.002 ms
Hi there,
The link to your logs requires a password to decrypt. What should I enter in order to be able to read the logs?
Also, which version of Confluence did you upgrade from, and can you let us know exactly which procedure you followed?
Regards,
Shannon
Hey,
Sorry, please find another upload here : https://paste.proxgroup.fr/?a4d0b73ae03783e8#ncb03YCpKVUC+b0P0QyS9g1eIUXRPAqBUOxwPtD9hXc=
I've upgrade from 6.11.2 to 6.14.0.
Just downloaded the latest .bin an executed it ( Enter, enter, enter... ) like all of my previous upgrades.
Confluence might not be able to access your database.
Could you tell me what database version you're using?
You can go to the confluence.cfg.xml file in the home directory and check that the connection is okay. You'll want to make sure you can reach the database server via the Confluence server.
Find config here : https://paste.proxgroup.fr/?61fe58b983cc0fc1#p/gn/AuB6jmt8ECyvGfl2s+W/FmNwjKU3mRTJtsi5us=
I'm able to login using mysql command
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.