Hi,
I'm trying to download attachments from Confluence by confluence-rest-library. And found there is a get_attachments function in confluence-rest-library. However, I'm not very sure how to use this library.
1. When install the package, besides the 'Successfully installed confluence-rest-library-1.0.0' message, I also get several 'Using cached..', 'Requirement already satisfied' message. So I'm not sure whether the package is installed completely successful or not. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but still get same messages.
2. in the readme for this library, saying to import the library, the syntax is
" from confluence.client import Confluence
with Confluence('https://site:8080/confluence', ('user', 'pass')) as c:
pages = c.search('ID=1')"
What does 'c:' mean? and what should be put in the search(??)?
I've double checked the package is in the same path as my other python packages, such as requests which can be import directly by 'import requests'.
3. Has anyone had the same import problems? Or has any suggestions in how to download the Confluence attachments to local? Please advise.
Thanks,
Xilin