Hi,
I want to edit in Office the attachments of my page:
Yet I get this when I want to save my document:
I use Confluence 6.6.0 (Server)
Regards,
Camille
Hello there Camille!
Could you clarify a few points for us:
Has this worked at some point in the past? What version of Microsoft Office are you using? Is this behaviour present with any office file? Is this happening with other users as well? When did you first notice this issue?
If we are using Microsoft Office 2016, there is a chance that we are hitting the situation described here:
CONFSERVER-38024 | Support Office 2016 with Edit in Office
Let us know your thoughts on this!
Hello Diego, thank you for your answer!
1. I think it has never worked before2. Here is the version: 3. This behaviour is present with all office files4. It is also happening to other users5. I noticed this issue a long time ago, I tried with Atlassian Companion but that did not work
Do I have to upgrade Confluence to 6.11 ?
Upgrading to Confluence 6.11.x (or even a newer version, such as 6.14.x) could provide a solution to your case.
However, we could also try to save the file using an older version of Microsoft Office. Such as Office 2010 / Office 2013 for example.
Further, the Atlassian Companion is meant to be used with Confluence 6.11.x onward. You can check more information about this here:
Confluence 6.11 Release Notes
Administering the Atlassian Companion App - Confluence 6.14.x
Edit Files - Confluence 6.14.x
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.