pos: NullReferenceException encountered. NullReferenceException encountered. the remote end hung up unexpectedly the remote end hung up unexpectedly unable to rewind rpc post data - try increasing http.postBuffer RPC failed; curl 56 Recv failure: Connection was reset
Hi, welcome to the Community!
We don't have enough information to know what's going on. Can you provide the following?:
Best regards,
Ana
Thanks for elping Ana.
Im using bit bucket git server
I currently have 1 repo and whenever i try to push i see this error
Im pushing from phpstorm
Hi,
Have you tried increasing the buffer sizeĀ as suggested in the error message? What size do you currently have?
Did it ever work? Or are you using it now for the first time? If so, I'm not familiar with PHP storm, but I found this article about the integration with Bitbucket: PHP storm with Bitbucket.
I'd also suggest contacting them for more guidance if you're having trouble connecting it.
Hope that helps,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.