We just got moved over to the new User Management UI on Jira cloud and it's pretty awful. Slow loading times, obscures information and just much harder to manage than before. For example, the old UI listed out all the groups a users was in 30 at a time. Now the UI only shows ~5 groups at a time (really cumbersome to use if a users is a member of many groups).
I can live with that but the main issue I'm faced with right now is that I can no longer find out what roles a users has across all projects in the instance. There used to be a link to a page with a large table that made it easy to make sure that a user wasn't added to projects they shouldn't see, or help in diagnosing what a group is being used for.
In addition, there's no information on when an invitation was sent out to a user, which makes cleaning up the user list much harder.
Any idea how I can find the above information in the new UI, and why such decisions to remove important information from admin screens are being made? Admins need systems that have complete information in as fewer clicks as possible - not prettier screens.