Currently I have administration rights but I dont see board of my project. This project is migrated to cloud just now. Do I need to create board or it will be created automatically?
Hi @Aparna Mohod,
it will be create automatically if you have board on Cloud and you have migrate cloud project to Jira server successfully,
Go to Boards->view all boards if you see it Click on the board if not create new board for you
Thanks for the reply!
Yes we have migrated cloud project to Jira server successfully. I am getting below message.
have you try to create new board for you , click ->create board
Hello,
you should check if you the filter defined for the board is shared with your user.
we can have many board of a project , it is safe you may try
Where can I check whether filter for the board is defined for my user?
Have a look in the Server from which you migrated or ask any user, who has access to the board to check.
Also how did you migrate this project? Are you sure that you migrated the board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.