I have hundreds of GSuite users I want them to have client portal permissions only automatically. I can't go and change settings 1 by 1 obviously.
Any advice?
Thanks !
Hello Carlos,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!Currently, there are no automation or option to bulk add users to a service desk project as customers.
A workaround is to export the list of users and edit the list by separating the emails by a comma, then on the customers' page you can paste and add all them at once.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Carlos.
I am not sure I understand your needs exactly, but if you are looking for a way of getting hundred of GSuite users into JSD as either agent or customer users you might take a look at the cloud provisioning feature in the Kantega SSO add-on for Atlassian server and data center products. This provisioning solution allow you to setup a user directory in JSD that continuously read and synchronize users, groups and memberships from GSuite.Note that I work for this vendor. Please reach out if you have questions regarding our solution or need help with the setup.
Atlassian Access has a similar user provisioning feature for the Atlassian cloud environments.
Regards,Jon EspenKantega SSO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.