I am attempting to startup a new Confluence cluster - between two Linux boxes - everything was copied as directed, the first node comes up with no issues. I have tried multicast - did not work. I have changed the confluence.cfg.xml from multicast to tcp_ip based on an article that I found - now I am getting the error:
2019-01-28 08:41:02,170 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [atlassian.confluence.cluster.DefaultClusterConfigurationHelper] lambda$populateExistingClusterSetupConfig$5 Populating setup configuration if running with Cluster mode...
2019-01-28 08:41:02,281 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [confluence.cluster.hazelcast.HazelcastClusterManager] configure Configuring Hazelcast with instanceName [confluence], join configuration TCP/IP member addresses: 10.224.5.2|10.224.4.233, network interfaces [10.224.4.233] and local port 5801
2019-01-28 08:41:02,282 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [confluence.cluster.hazelcast.HazelcastClusterManager] startCluster Starting the cluster.
2019-01-28 08:41:04,185 WARN [hz.confluence.priority-generic-operation.thread-0] [com.hazelcast.cluster] log [10.224.4.233]:5801 [dkdl2151] [3.8.6] Node could not join cluster at node: [10.224.5.2]:5801 Cause: the target cluster has a different group-name
2019-01-28 08:41:04,189 WARN [hz.confluence.generic-operation.thread-1] [com.hazelcast.cluster] log [10.224.4.233]:5801 [dkdl2151] [3.8.6] Node could not join cluster at node: [10.224.5.2]:5801 Cause: the target cluster has a different group-name
2019-01-28 08:41:05,205 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [confluence.cluster.hazelcast.HazelcastClusterManager] startCluster Confluence cluster node identifier is [5120b2a1]
This is from the log file on the second node - after I attempt to start it.
On the web page for access ..
[Origin node: 5120b5a8 listening on /10.224.5.2:5801] Clustered Confluence: Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes, especially multicast traffic
This error is the same as when I had it on multicast ...
I don't know .. what .. I am missing