Surely this must be possible?
Hello @Charlie Pank,
what exactly are you searching for in Confluence?
Jakub
Hi @Charlie Pank - welcome to this wonderful community
Did you try advanced search? As mentioned here in documentation. There you can set different filters like creator, title, date range or ancestor page.
Hi Charlie,
After searching you can filter by Last Modified on the left, or add a filter for Created date:
I don't want to filter results, I want to order them
It doesn't look like Confluence has that functionality, but there are a number of plugins in the marketplace that might do this.
Here's how you can do it manually by editing the URL:
https://<my_confluence_url>/dosearchsite.action?cql=siteSearch+~+"<search_terms_here>"+order+by+lastmodified
https://<my_confluence_url>/dosearchsite.action?cql=siteSearch+~+"<search_terms_here>"+order+by+created
Not looking for a "filter". Not concerned with a "date range."
Looking for a standard "Sort" option / feature, as any list(ing) would / should have.
I am guessing this will have to be programmed in, by the page designers.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.