Hello!
Today disappeared top menu buttons and there's no way to quickly change space, create page and so on (please see screenshots).
I'm global admin on this Confluence installation. Tried in different browsers. Also tried to restart Confluence and purge Confluence's cache.
There is Nginx before Confluence, but if I try to follow direct link to Confluence omitting Nginx, I'll receive the same situation as with Nginx.
<confluence installation>/logs/catalina.out - clear
<confluence data>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log - clear too
I use default theme, no customizations were made.
There are no duplicates in DB table AO_187CCC_SIDEBAR_LINK
I have several errors in browser's developers console:
1. DEPRECATED JS - Cookie has been deprecated since 5.8.0 and will be removed in a future release. Use cookie instead
2. Value of "AJS.$.fn.enable" was overridden
3. Value of "AJS.Confluence.QuickEdit" was overridden
4. DEPRECATED JS - Dialog has been deprecated since 6.0.6 and will be removed in a future release. Use require('confluence-create-content/space-blueprint')
5. DEPRECATED JS - Inline dialog constructor has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use inline dialog 2 instead. (this messages around 5)
6. Remove legacy sidebar code when upgrade to AUI 5.8+
7. Value of "Confluence.Defaults" was overridden
8. Value of "AJS.Rte.Support" was overridden
9. AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0. No alternative will be provided. Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.
Confluence version - 6.2.1
I've been googled for it for almost 5 hours but without any success. I've tried different options to fix it, but without any kind of success.
Could anyone help me with it? Or at least show a way where I should find answer?
Thanks a lot!