Hi,
I am going through the setup wizard to connect Bitbucket to MS SQL. However, when I enter the details of the DB server, I keep getting the following:
The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:217)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.migration.DefaultMigrationService.validateConfiguration(DefaultMigrationService.java:85)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
...
Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host DELTONEFS, port 1433 has failed. Error: "connect timed out. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:80)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseValidator.validate(DefaultDatabaseValidator.java:44)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:214)
...
The TCP/IP connection to the host DELTONEFS, port 1433 has failed. Error: "connect timed out. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(SQLServerException.java:191)
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.ConvertConnectExceptionToSQLServerException(SQLServerException.java:242)
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SocketFinder.findSocket(IOBuffer.java:2369)
I am able to connect to the DB from another machine with the same information so not sure what I am missing.
Thanks
Saj