Hi All,
Currently we are working with VisionFlow as Service Desk and are using Confluence (Atlassian) for knowlegde base articles. Our software and hardware department are using JIRA already for their active issues.
I'm investigating the possibilities for implementing JIRA Service Desk within our organisations service department as well. But what I seem to miss is a good way to handle all the devices and contacts we have in the field, so a good usable CRM environment.
It should be possible for me to add documents (or reference link) to a specific device and attach this device to a customer. Also, over the years devices can move between customers, so I would like to have the possibility to reattach devices.
Qs:
Is it possible to implement a CRM package within JIRA Service Desk?
If possible, what does it cost me extra?
I hope I formulate my situation clear, but if not please feel free to ask 
Bhaashkar Ramautar
Training Implementation Service and Support engineer