. I’m having an issue with the attachments. I can’t open them or bring them down locally. I’m getting 0 bytes.
I’m getting this error(s) in the Catalina.out:
2019-01-25 21:48:18,439 http-nio-8443-exec-20 WARN eyw0575 1308x7092x1 1orrmvb 10.114.67.169,10.107.32.30 /rest/webResources/1.0/resources [c.a.p.webresource.legacy.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] Cannot find web resource: jira/util/formatter
2019-01-25 21:48:54,616 http-nio-8443-exec-15 ERROR e0o12mw 1308x7147x1 163606t 10.104.242.4,10.107.32.30 /secure/attachment/20362/CFHL-%20OpenPendsClaims%20-%2020161201.csv [c.d.j.plugin.manager.EncryptionManager] Devoog - EncryptionManager - getTemporalFileDecrypt - Failed to decrypt the attached. null
2019-01-25 21:48:54,617 http-nio-8443-exec-15 ERROR e0o12mw 1308x7147x1 163606t 10.104.242.4,10.107.32.30 /secure/attachment/20362/CFHL-%20OpenPendsClaims%20-%2020161201.csv [c.d.j.plugin.filters.DownloadFilter] doFilter - error: java.lang.NullPointerException
2019-01-25 21:49:20,686 http-nio-8443-exec-23 ERROR e0o12mw 1309x7153x1 163606t 10.104.242.4,10.107.32.30 /secure/attachment/20360/Scope%20Document%20Open%20Claims%20Pend%20Report%20to%20EXCEL%20JPG_v2.docx [c.d.j.plugin.manager.EncryptionManager] Devoog - EncryptionManager - getTemporalFileDecrypt - Failed to decrypt the attached. null
2019-01-25 21:49:20,687 http-nio-8443-exec-23 ERROR e0o12mw 1309x7153x1 163606t 10.104.242.4,10.107.32.30 /secure/attachment/20360/Scope%20Document%20Open%20Claims%20Pend%20Report%20to%20EXCEL%20JPG_v2.docx [c.d.j.plugin.filters.DownloadFilter] doFilter - error: java.lang.NullPointerException
25-Jan-2019 21:52:12.188 WARNING [http-nio-8443-exec-20] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
25-Jan-2019 21:52:12.269 WARNING [http-nio-8443-exec-24] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.