Hi,
I need some help in disabling Cascading Select Parent Options by running the script monthly once.
Lets say I have two cascade select fields
Field 1 with parent options 'Dec'-19', 'Jan-19', 'Feb-19','Mar-19
Field 2 with parent options ' 'Dec'-19', 'Jan-19', 'Feb-19','Mar-19
Requirement is
- Field 1, except for Dec-19, I want to disable all other options
- Field 2 except for Jan-19, I want to disable all other options
- Next month, I have to Disable and Enable sliding month names
- FIeld 1 - disable Dec-19, enable Jan-19
- Field 2 - disable Jan-19, enable Feb-19
I was exploring Script Runner, python jira REST for past couple of days, but could not find a way of doing. I have to do this monthly once so that I can make users do what I want them to do from that month onwards
Thank you in advance, any help/pointers is appreciated
with warm regards
ramki