Hi there
I have a 20+ pages with different comala workflow statuses, Is there a way to create a dashboard that displays status of various pages.
Thanks.
Hi @Naren, are the pages in a single space? You could use the Workflow activity report for that: https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CWL/Workflow+Report+Macro+-+States.
If that doesn't work out, you may find Service Rocket's Reporting app useful for building a dashboard of statuses.
In past (back three years ago for another company), I used the reporting-for-confluence to create top-level management dashboards. I had reports showing each individual page, who the owner was, its status, when it was last edited, etc. I even used it to create a pie chart breaking down the over status of pages (management loves pie charts).
The reporting plug is powerful. The only issue I had was figuring out the correct key chains for some of the values.
You can put the page status macro in a (hidden) page properties macro and use the page property report to create a dashboard that displays status of various pages aswell.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-macro-184550024.html
https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CWL/Page+Status+Macro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.