As I understand, Jira migrating to new Issue View, where you can view, edit, transit issues, etc.
Before it was a known way to restrict editing of some field, placing it on View Screen, but omitting it on Edit Screen. How to achieve this behavior nowadays?
Links:
This is an interesting discussion.
@Oleg Polivannyi, could you please clarify more? Maybe screenshots, articles.
Thanks
Added links section to initial post
@Oleg PolivannyiI've turned off the New Jira Issue View, I've been asked then, what's the reason.
And I've replied that due to this bug (no read-only fields anymore) I cannot work properly.
I recommend you to do the same unless you've already figured out how to fix this.
But this applies to my user only :-(
Anyone else would still be able to inline edit read-only fields :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.