Hi all,
I 've a problem since the last month. We' ve configured a JIRA test machine (JIRA v6.3.15) in the same way as in production. At the beginning all works correctly, but since a month, and nothing was changed, we've problems with authentication ONLY in the test instance.
I've configured a LDAP user directory and when I click on the button 'Quick test' I receive this message:
image2015-9-18 11:15:19.png
but when i click on Save and test I receive this error and the connection (and the authentication) doesn' work:
image2015-9-18 11:16:8.png
I've checked the log and the error code but user and password are correct, the user has read-only access to all directories and it is not locked and it isn't locked.
Sorry for the question, but only three months ago I started to work in this project and I don't know which way to turn!
Thank you!
Simona