Can I allow only 1 user to receive notifications for their own actions?
More specifically, can I set 'Notify users of their own changes' = No in System -> User Default Settings
and then turn it on at the User level? How do I make the change at the User level?
Thanks!
@Todd Marsh
Yes you can add a single user to the notification scheme. It is not the best way I prefer to use Project Roles vs Single users.
Best,
Fadoua
If you mean they aren't getting notifications for ONLY their own actions, that is set in the user profile. I setup JIRA to have user actions not get notifications by default. However they can change it.
As @Joe Pitt mentioned it can be turned on at the user's profile level. Users can do it themselves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.