Can anyone respond please?? It is blocking my current work.
I think you didn't get an answer because your question is not clear. Which tab are you referring to, a browser tab or a tab inside of a page which is created using a plugin?
Thanks for asking, here tab is confluence tab or tab(localtab) inside a confluence page. Please, refer the below image.
what I am doing here:
Please, advise.
image2016-4-29 18:7:4.png
Are you using navitabs or spectrum formatting macros?
I am using localtab, below is the screenshot
image2016-4-29 18:55:56.png
Similar question:
I'm using the "sp vertical navigation" macro supported by the Spectrum Groupe to organize content within a Confluence page.
The landing page is by default the first tab/navigation item, which is fine. But is there a way to link directly to a specific tab other than the default landing page?
I've tried creating anchors and linking to them, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Hello!
Did you ever figure this out? I am trying to create an anchor inside an SP horizontal navigation macro and it is not working. It seems the anchor only works within the main page.
Can anyone answer those questions. I have exactly the same problem. I guess I'll try to call support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.