I've seen there is now a Planned changes in Confluence 7.0 page which provides detail about some of the different Atlassian Macros.
Will the Create a Template macro have any updates?
For me this is a key feature that is vital to our company. It helps us to set the standard for each space on where things need to go.
The things it is lacking but should 100% be available:
- Set the location for a template to be created (by page)
- Set predefine labels
- Add some extra values @parent@,
- Switch of template options if this macro is presented on the page.
We have to sometimes create 3 or 4 templates exactly the same just because we don't have these options.
I'm aware there is the Create Page for ScriptRunner Confluence, however the vendor requires you to buy a second plugin to use this tool, we are not willing to do.
I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.