Hello,
I am working a lot with PDF exports and I like the flexibility of using CSS to customize them. What I miss is a simple overview of what CSS properties do actually work with Confluence and which not.
The following are some properties that I would like to use, have spend a lot of time trying and still don't know if it is just me that doesn't get it to work or if it doesn't work at all.
string-set
Did anyone manage to create running headers that automatically copy the content from all the h1s (or h2s...)?
nth-child
I would like to have tables with rows in different colours. But the following doesn't work. Any ideas?
table.confluenceTable tr:nth-child(odd) td.confluenceTd {
background:yellow;
}
table.confluenceTable tr:nth-child(even) td.confluenceTd {
background:green;
}
Different examples with first-child did work though!
content: url()
I want an image as automatically generated content. The following doesn't work. I think I tried with and without apostrophies and with different URL-paths.
li:before {
content: url(/download/attachments/72716525/reficon.png);
}
Thanks