I'm preparing to migrate from Confluence 3.5 to Confluence 4. I'm trying to resolve problems before the migration by changing the 3.5 wiki markup into code that still works in Confluence 3.5 and will migrate cleanly into Confluence 4 when we're finally ready to do that. I have multiple uses of the add-page macro that work in some contexts and not in others - they work if they end up inside a {wiki-markup} block in Confluence 4, but they don't work if they're "successfully" translated.
I've talked to CustomWare and they'll fix this part of the add-page macro when they get to it. I guess the problem is that the plugin is advertised as supporting Confluence 4, so during the migration it gets translated (unless the macro is embedded in a block that can't be translated for another reason), however the particular functionality I'm trying to use doesn't (yet) work in the Confluence 4 version of the plugin.
So what I'd like to do is force the add-page macro to be kept inside a {wiki-markup} block on migration, instead of being translated. Is there a way to do that?