Hi,
I'm looking for a way to return a list of issues that have a Remaining Estimate of more than 2w. This is easy if I'm looking at the remaining estimate for a single issue, by using:
remainingEstimate > 8d
However, this will not return any Stories that have sub-tasks that bring the combined total estimate for the Story above the 2w threshold. The solution I am currently using employs an issueFunction found in ScriptRunner:
remainingEstimate > 2w OR issueFunction in parentsOf("remainingEstimate > 2w")
This is returning Stories with Sub-Tasks that have a combined remaining estimate of more than 2w, BUT it will only return issues that have an even number of weeks (e.g. Story that has a remaining estimate of 3w or more) - it will not return issues that are over the threshold by a fraction of a week (e.g. 2w 1d). I have tried changing the estimate value format (e.g. ... > 10d) but this doesn't work either.
I'm thinking that this might be because of how Time Tracking is configured on our JIRA instance, but I'm looking for alternative solutions before I start messing with that, as this affects all projects in our instance globally.
Any suggestions are welcome! 